We will happily take walk up tours when guides/tours are available. Please note, if you do not make advance reservations we cannot guarantee tours will be available the day you wish to participate. We suggest making reservations at least 24 hours in advance, call or email within 24 hours for last minute availability.
- Your safety is extremely important to us. On occasion high winds or lightning may delay or cancel your tour. If the tour is cancelled by us due to weather or any extreme situation we will attempt to email, call, or text if we know far enough in advance. You may choose to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Once reservations are made and confirmed by us, you are considered a confirmed tour guest and your credit or debit card will be charged. Should you choose or need to cancel 10 days or more prior to your confirmed tour date, a refund less a per person fee will apply. Fees: Half Day Climb or Rappel $20 per person, Intro to Climbing or Rappelling $15 per person, Natural High and High Rock Challenge $10 per person, and High Rock Highlights $7 per person.
- If you need to change the tour date or time, you may do so one time, up to 10 days prior to your originally scheduled tour, based on availability.
- No refunds or reschedules will be given with less than 10 days notice. Your tour reservation is transferable, so you can give it or sell it to someone else if you choose, please advise our office in advance of any name changes.
- If you are late, you will not receive a refund or be able to join your tour. There is a required safety briefing before each tour and we cannot hold the group to wait for a late participant. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reserved tour time.
DOWNLOAD OUR WAIVER
Click below to download a printable waiver (pdf).
HIGH ROCK TOUR QUALIFICATIONS
To participate in tours at High Rock Adventures and Hocking Hills Ecotours:
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parent is not present, a photocopy of the parent’s drivers license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills. Distance covered will be at least 1.5 miles over alternating terrain with rocks, roots and leaves.
- Weight limit for climbing and rappels is 275lbs.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to climb or rappel, but may participate in an Ecotour if cleared by their physician.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, ie, hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours. Climbing shoes will be provided for climbing. Participants may use their own climbing shoes if approved by the High Rock Guide.
- High Rock Adventures reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety or other reasons.