HIGH ROCK TOUR QUALIFICATIONS
To participate in tours at High Rock Adventures and Hocking Hills Ecotours:
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parent is not present, a photocopy of the parent’s drivers license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills. Distance covered will be at least 1.5 miles over alternating terrain with rocks, roots and leaves.
- Weight limit for climbing and rappels is 275lbs.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to climb or rappel, but may participate in an Ecotour if cleared by their physician.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, ie, hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours. Climbing shoes will be provided for climbing. Participants may use their own climbing shoes if approved by the High Rock Guide.
- High Rock Adventures reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety or other reasons.